Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Communications Homework Worksheet

Page 1
1.C
2.O
3.C
4.C
Page 2
1.D
2.I
3.D
4.I
......think of any more?
-Oh my!
-So you......?
-But how/how come?
Page 3
1.I guess you must not be feeling good being the last in class.You had a quarrel with your boyfriend,didn't you?Well is it because you are spending too much time on Facebook?Everyone knows you spend all your time catching mice in MouseHunt!
2.(Looks away from him),"Gee,I'd rather not talk about it.(Looks away),(silence),(ignores Jim)
3.She tried to avoid the topic and all her responses were really short.She could have told Jim that she really didn't like what he was saying directly so that Jim will understand.
Page 4
4.Jim should have been more aware of Ann's body language so that he will know that An actually doesn't feel good about his questions to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment