Thursday, May 19, 2011

The First Semester in SST: Reflections

Learning in SST has been really very special and interesting. I have learnt more about the use of ICT and the influence it holds. ICT is awesome for learning :D There are many types of software, applications and even programs to stimulate our learning and our thirst for more knowledge. Life in SST has been good, as most of the Teachers are really nice and my schoolmates are soooooooooooooo AWESOME!!!After all these months in SST, I have set some goals for myself for the Next Term. One of my goals for this term is to get a seat in the Exco in Class, or in my CCA or run for being a PSL.My other goal is to resolve some issues with some of my schoolmates.I also want to do better for my Science and Maths because I feel that it isn't good enough to meet my expectations as I felt that the Paper was fairly easy for Maths especially. I could have got like 5 more marks if it wasn't for careless mistakes!!!I had to do really well in Secondary One since Sec 1 work could be the easiest already =='' I also want to do MUCH better for my Chinese Composition because I felt that it would be a waste if scored quite well for my Paper 2 but my Composition pulls everything down...For my History and English, I.have.no.thing.to.say... As for my Geography...it really feels very indignant to not get full marks just because of ONE careless mistake again. My History and Geography marks are really...kind of ridiculous but luckily its a combined subject *phew*

But most importantly,I'll just have fun while I'm still a Sec 1 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment